How To Check Aadhar / Aadhaar Card Status ??Generally Aadhar card will take 3 months time to reach home through postal. But we can check our status through online. Today i am going to explain you about how to check Aadhar card / aadhaar card status in online. I think we all have applied for aadhar card before coming to check status . Before going read this article please maintain your 14 Digit Enrolment number for further help in downloading and status checking of your aadhar.
Aadhar card is an essential tool in now a days . Because of NDA Government orders every person must have his own aadhar identity card to get all government subsidy . So its an necessary topic now. Its already late but no worry its too right time to move ahead. Lets move to know .
Requirements for Checking Aadhar Status / Aadhaar Status :
* Acknowledgement slip
* 14 Digit Enrolment Number
* 14 Digit Date And Time
Procedure To Check Status Of Your Aadhar Card :
- Open www.resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status
- There Enter your Enrolment Number in first 14 digit box
- In the other box enter your another 14 digit date and time
- Enter the captcha code given in image
- finally last but not lease click on check status option
- The page will redirect you to the new page . In there you will see your aadhar card enrolment status. If it is shown that its Approved then Download Your Aadhar Card By this link.
- Now You have successfully finished aadhar card status check process.